- Permanent, Full-Time, Rotating 8 Hour Shifts.
- Entry level position within Orlick. This position offers 2 weeks of
full training to operate the Trim Press or CNC Machine in a safe
- Some manufacturing experience preferred.
- 40 Hours per week in addition to shift premiums and b... Learn more..
Junior Project Engineer
Conduct assessments of manufacturing operations to identify improvement opportunities to eliminate waste.
Communicate with Operators; Team Leaders on work assignments to
develop improvement strategies that will drive operational excellence
and help... Learn more..
A Die Repair / Set-Up person is responsible for effectively and
efficiently repairing die cast moulds for production and to safely
operate up to 10 ton crane for installing and removing production
• Use various machines (i.e.: mills/lathes) to ca... Learn more..
The specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
Ability to create full design packages including BOM’s, detailed drawings, assembly drawings and layouts.
Responsible to create solid models for tool shop, check models for accuracy and quality, and en... Learn more..
Orlick Industries, a leader in
the field of aluminum die casting and manufacturing of automotive parts
is looking for a full time Industrial Millwrights
The Industrial Millwright is
responsible for safely installing and maintaining machinery and
supp... Learn more..