Our company offers the following:
- A competitive pay rate with benefits after 3 months
- Opportunities for Growth within Orlick
- Employee incentives and rewards such as weekly BBQ's, company picnics, company Christmas party etc.Tuition reimbursement
- Permanent, Full Time,Rotating 8 hou... Learn more..
Die Repair Apprentice
The successful candidates will be joining the Tool Shop team as a Die Repair Apprentice. They will learn to effectively and efficiently repair mould dies for production and prototypes.
RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE:
- Cleaning moulds and take apart and assemble moulds
- General housek... Learn more..
Programming, diagnosis and troubleshooting of PLC / relay logic based systems.
Troubleshoot and maintain electrical and automated control systems and other related devices.
Maintain a current understanding on the state of technology in the
robotics... Learn more..
Junior Project Engineer
Conduct assessments of manufacturing operations to identify improvement opportunities to eliminate waste.
Communicate with Operators; Team Leaders on work assignments to
develop improvement strategies that will drive operational excellence
and help... Learn more..
A Die Repair / Set-Up person is responsible for effectively and
efficiently repairing die cast moulds for production and to safely
operate up to 10 ton crane for installing and removing production
• Use various machines (i.e.: mills/lathes) to ca... Learn more..
The specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
Ability to create full design packages including BOM’s, detailed drawings, assembly drawings and layouts.
Responsible to create solid models for tool shop, check models for accuracy and quality, and en... Learn more..
Orlick Industries, a leader in
the field of aluminum die casting and manufacturing of automotive parts
is looking for a full time Industrial Millwrights
The Industrial Millwright is
responsible for safely installing and maintaining machinery and
supp... Learn more..